About Me

My photo
Who am I? Just another soul on this aquamarine planet who is getting on with life, experiencing new things, meeting new people...

Sunday, 21 February 2010

Love...

What is love? I hear them say
How do you know? I hear them whisper in the shadows
I wish I could tell them, because..

Love is looking into the past through your lost lovers eyes
And being drowned in his tears

Love is when you hold on to one another
Even in the midst of the unbearable revelation that your future is not the same

Love is the expression of the deepest sadness
To that one person, who sees past you and into your soul

Love is knowing that the sun rising on the horizon
Is a start of a new day, alone

Love is holding hands, hearts racing and speechless
Love breaks chains and builds walls...

I wish I could tell them, why love lets go
so love can grow.

I wish I could, but I'm standing in the
Shadows and all that's left of love,
Are footsteps in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment