About Me

My photo
Who am I? Just another soul on this aquamarine planet who is getting on with life, experiencing new things, meeting new people...

Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Min dae ...

3 nights left, if I count tonight, just 3. It seems like time has rushed me by and now I can't slow it down. Keeping the lid on these boiling emotions is an ever pressing battle, and sometimes it feels like I've lost - I peaked in and watched them sleep, curled up, breathing gently. 'This is it' I whisper, 'it's almost time to part'. But this sad heart is in self-protect mode and won't let me feel, not yet...

My Father holds them in his hands and I trust my Father... Keep them safe from harm, love and comfort, guide and teach my precious gifts from you.

For every moment I spend with them now and in the days to come, I send up a Thank You because I'm blessed to know them, love them, laugh with them, hold hands & fall asleep, watching the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment