About Me

My photo
Who am I? Just another soul on this aquamarine planet who is getting on with life, experiencing new things, meeting new people...

Thursday, 20 May 2010

For greater things have yet to come

How wonderful How marvelous
How great His Love is for me.
How priveliged am I to have this Father
Who gave his son for mysake
To take my sorrow, my sin & set me free
On the tree that look His life
So I might Live!

How sweet is the Love of God
How sweet is His love, taste & see
A love that will never fail

A love that brings my spirit to life
A smile on my face and a skip in my step
A bubbling from within
An overflowing of joy
Fulfilled in You, Jesus my King.

But this is not for me alone
My God is a God for all men
Every woman & child.
Break my heart for this city,
Because You are the God of this City
And there is much to be done
When glory shines from hearts alive
With praise for You and love for You
In this city
For greater things have yet to come
Greater things are still to be done
In this city

No comments:

Post a Comment