About Me

My photo
Who am I? Just another soul on this aquamarine planet who is getting on with life, experiencing new things, meeting new people...

Tuesday, 11 May 2010

So this got me thinking .


So this got me thinking .....


Why?
As a sat in front of my screen, reading the carefully crafted idea, the thought out words and thought - why create a label? What's so special about a label?

It is because we see people sometime by the labels that have attached to their jeans?

We all wear labels - I have 'Mother' carefully pinned to my jumper, along with 'friend'/'employee'/'fixer'/'too loud'/'too shy.... I'm sure there are others.
But I would hate to think that all these labels define me?

... And this one? Well, it's still a label, but somehow it makes me feel a little less hidden because this one is just for me & I can duplicate and share it with anyone I want!

How amazing is this simple message - reminding us that no matter the 'label' attached to us by others no doubt, we are uniquely made?

Love it!

1 comment:

  1. This is cool and interesting. :) I have never realy thought about what labels people assign o me... Do they assign ones that then fade and are replaced by new ones once they get to know me? Do they assign warning labels to me?

    Hmmm this is a brilliant thinking point...

    Thanks Erica

    ReplyDelete