About Me

My photo
Who am I? Just another soul on this aquamarine planet who is getting on with life, experiencing new things, meeting new people...

Saturday, 14 August 2010

The difference is a carrot..

Not sure that what I believe and what I see are matching up these days.. So many conversations with those either in my circle of friends or work seem to be cold, dead, distant... Or just hold no meat!
What happened?

Why can't we just all be 'real'?

Stand up, be who you are & know you to be.

Let's try & make a difference to the ordinary world out there... The big 1st world countries are searching, God loves everyone, not just those who are hungry or in poverty... He loves the man in the jag with a trophy wife & diamond studded dog, kids in tow with nanny & butler! The time for over-sized words & dramatic calls is too much, bring on everyday English for everyday people?!

No comments:

Post a Comment